- May 1, 2013
THE FLORIDA PATRIOT May 1st 2013 Pension reform was a tale of two very different bills in the Florida House and the Florida Senate in the..
- March 15, 2013
03/15/2013 THE FLORIDA PATRIOT Today in Tallahassee HB 7011 passed its 3rd committee with Republicans voting yes, Democrats voting no down..
- March 9, 2013
03/09/2013 The Florida Patriot Former Florida Governor Charlie Crist spoke to a standing room only crowd today at the Ft Myers Democratic..
- February 7, 2013
Florida House Republicans pass a pension reform bill through Committee without knowing the cost to taxpayers
February 7th 2012 The Florida Patriot As I sat in the Florida House of Representatives, Government Operations Subcommittee Proposed..
- January 28, 2013
January 28th 2013 The Florida Patriot Shortly after the ink was dry on the results of the 2010 election results the newly elected..
- December 15, 2012
One of my favorite books/stories I have read I picked up while vacationing in New Mexico. It tells of how things were in New Mexico in a..
- June 7, 2012
June 7th 2012 The Florida Patriot Watching cable network news this week during the Wisconsin Governor Recall election I could not help but..
- March 23, 2012
March 21st 2012 The Florida Patriot Former Governor Jeb Bush endorsed Candidate Mitt Romney today following the Illinois primary and is now..
- March 20, 2012
Opinion piece by Dana Coston local police officer THE FLORIDA PATRIOT I have always been a bit of a misfit. Growing up in..
TRENDING this weekThe most recent news and highlights
- Florida’s FRS Pension Reform, HB 7011/SB 1392 goes down like the Titanic…
- HB 7011: Florida’s FRS Pension Bill that raises taxes on local governments is one step closer
- Charlie Crist answers questions on a 2014 Governor run, FRS pension reform, and others in Ft Myers
- Florida House Republicans pass a pension reform bill through Committee without knowing the cost to taxpayers
- Florida is attempting to hand over Billions of pension dollars to Wall Street